Welcome to Friendship Baptist Church
Pastors Bob Whitten and Charles Breithaupt, and the members of Friendship Baptist Church, would like to invite you and your family to attend our worship services, this and every week, to worship and praise our risen Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ.
Friendship Baptist Church is actively involved in our community, and in the lives of people whom we reach every day.
Our mission is: to reach lost souls for Christ, and to equip the saints for the work of the ministry.
If you’re looking for an active and friendly church, we would love the opportunity of having you visit in one of our services. When you arrive, please ask for one of our weekly church bulletins. We will be pleased to provide you with additional information about our church, its services, and more. We look forward to seeing you this week.
BMA missions and the missionaries who are dedicated to the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ across the world, are our emphasis and our privilege to support.
If you would like more information about our church, please call our office at (972) 285-4544, or Email Us.
For a map to our church click here!
Our Services Include:
- Sunday School 9:45am
- Sunday Morning Worship Service 10:50am
- Sunday Evening Bible Study 5:00pm
- Sunday Evening Worship Service 6:00pm
- In addition to our regular service we are now offering a Sunday Contemporary Worship Service.
- Our contemporary service currently meets monthly in our Gymnasium.
- Please check our Facebook page periodically for the Contemporary service schedule.
- Wednesday Evening Worship Service 7:00pm
- Wednesday Evening AWANA 7:00pm (September through May)
Youth Minister: Sean Belknap
Our vision, for our youth, is to reach all people for Christ, break down all barriers that divide us, to grow spiritually through personal and church Bible study, to discover each person’s ministry and to help him/her use it for God, and above all to worship God in spirit and in truth.
Adult Choir/Music Director: Larry Hullett
Our “Worship Teams” are dedicated to opening your heart, through song, each Sunday morning. It is an opportunity to sing praises to God and worship Him.